The fact that the expertise of UX-UI designers is the key to a mobile app’s success is an open secret now. For an app to function efficiently and fulfill its objectives, both UI and UX play an important role in the development process. Let us put a glance through the gist of UX-UI below:
UX (User Experience)
UX primarily defines how an app feels from the user’s point of view. It gives an overall impression of your business by ensuring that the app logically flows from one step to the next. This part includes navigation, structure, content as well as the layout of the app. UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem.
UI (User Interface)
UI defines how an app looks and interacts with the user or how the product is laid out. It plays an important role in the usability of an app. This part includes technical functions and visual cues. UI designers are mainly responsible for creating a cohesive style guide and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across the product.
Now we bring you ten super cool ways to make your mobile app an instant success through UX-UI:
- For better user retention, ensure your UI is authentic and interactive to contribute cohesive user experience.
- Design user friendly navigation interface enable your customers to perform their desired action with minimum clicks.
- For enhanced user experience it is worth considering user’s comfort and vulnerability while crafting a design.
- Understand the preferences of users in holding the device as its position also affects the ease of using the app and the effectiveness of design.
- An app that is simpler and easier to manage is more likely to succeed and make a brand name out of it.
- User-centric apps that give cohesive user experience by keeping users engaged through interactive features are more likely to convert visitors into loyal customers and generate more revenues.
- Avoid undue attention from users by popping up irrelevant ads or auto-playing videos. Provide users with options to skip them to experience uninterrupted engagement with your app.
- Do not make your apps too heavy to load as users tend to uninstall them and look for alternatives. Limit usage of tools that are high on processors.
- Follow the evaluation of UX metrics to get precise analysis regarding gaps and flaws within the app and improve the app accordingly to promote enhanced UX.
Next time you build your app, keep these UX-UI tricks in mind!